About CentralPoint Systems LLC
CentralPoint is a Web-based software and consulting services company for the non-profit and business markets. CentralPoint provides technology, infrastructure and various services; however, our end users manage their own content, email, and marketing campaigns.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Web site.
- How the information is used.
- With whom the information may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use, and distribution of the information.
- The kind of security procedures is in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of information under CentralPoint's control.
- How you can correct inaccuracies in the information.
If you have questions regarding our policies or enforcement methods, you may contact CentralPoint directly at email@example.com .
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- Contact information for potential clients or persons seeking business information is collected in order for CentralPoint, its Distributors or its Clients to contact that person to provide information about their products or services. This information may be stored on our servers in the United States. Such information is usually deleted as space requires or in the normal course of business, but can be amended or deleted upon request. To review, amend, or delete your information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Please provide your name and contact information and the approximate dates you visited the Web sites.
- Contact information, such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address, for customers with questions, concerns, complaints, inquiries, requests for information or technical support questions, is used to respond to your request for information. This information may be stored on our servers in the United States. Such information is usually deleted as space requires or in the normal course of business, but can be amended or deleted upon request. To review, amend or delete your information, contact email@example.com . Please provide your name and contact information and the approximate dates you visited the Web site.
- When you sign up for information or newsletter on CentralPoint Systems Web site, CentralPoint will use that address to deliver the email or newsletter you have requested. Each email or newsletter will provide an option to opt-out or unsubscribe, or the receiver may forward the email or newsletter itself to firstname.lastname@example.org . You may also contact CentralPoint at email@example.com to review, amend or delete your information.
- When you "email a friend" CentralPoint does not retain your email address or that of the party to whom you are sending the email message.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- CentralPoint may provide your information to our distributors (independent contractors selling CentralPoint products), or our distributors may collect information from you on our behalf if CentralPoint has contracted with a third party to provide some part of the information or service that you have requested. By written agreement, these distributors are required to implement similar security measures and will process your information only as authorized by CentralPoint to fulfill the service that they have been contracted to provide.
- We never commercially sell or trade any personally identifying customer information with other companies. We also do not collect personally identifying information about users except when users specifically and knowingly provide it. We do not share any personally identifying information with any third party without your consent, except to a court or governmental agency if required by law. Some demographic or non-personal profile data may be collected and used to statistically analyze various aspects of our program features, Web sites, or product offerings. We use this information to better serve and customize our products and increase their effectiveness for the intended users.
Confidentiality and Security
- Security is maintained within the CentralPoint database and is tied to username and password. As a result, without a specific userid/password no other data is accessible. All pages check security before rendering any content. All logins and IP addresses are logged.
Changes to this policy
We may amend these policies from time to time. If we make any material changes in the way we use your personal information collected by the CentralPoint Systems programs, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our website pages and notification through our Clients for posting to their websites. For questions or concerns about the information collected or used at this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Changes to Corporate Structure